Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It was so inspiring visiting my fellow Kappas in Boston this past weekend! We shared some wonderful food (thank-you Ian) and I saw a lot of friends, some of which had not seen in perhaps a decade!
We got some god business done, and I think we made things a little more simple for us all!
I returned home with a renewed feeling of friendship and community, and motivation to start looking up regional choirs and choruses again and begin scheduling auditions.
I also returned home with some great contacts and possibilities for programmes to implement at my school and and with my daughter at home.
Annika, by the way, is now obsessed with the musical "Cats" as a result of the trip:)

1 comment:

PolinaK said...

Indeed.

There is something about the convention that rejuvenates. It also reminds me of (like you said) how much performing I am not doing recently.

Why is she obsessed with "Cats"? Did you play it on the trip?